Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sugar-Topped Molasses Spice Cookies

I had a super fun baking day on October 7th... I baked 4 things. They all came out as they should... and I took really awesome pictures and I was excited to show everyone.

And then I dropped my phone, cracked the screen and lost my pictures. So... yeah that was fun.

It took me a while to get back into the baking groove but it's all good now.

About those cookies...

The dough seemed to come together pretty well and then you split in half and put in the fridge for an hour. The first batch spread a bit too much. The second batch that stayed in the fridge longer came out pretty well.
I wasn't a big fan because of all the spices but the people who ate them thought they were yummy.

That's them in the back... glad I took these pics to post on FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment