Sunday, December 9, 2012

Salted Cinnamon-Chocolate Fudge (not a book recipe)

I cheated on Dorie this weekend... I had to. Jeremy asked me if there was a fudge recipe in the book and there isn't. Now that he brought it up I wanted to make fudge. So I found a fleur de sel recipe... this has good cinnamon flavor but not very strong on the chocolate or the salt.

 
So... yeah. I thought I needed the square pan for the brownies I made and I used the round pan for the fudge. How do you cut round fudge? Like a pizza? Well you can but then get these slices below... too big for fudge. I actually needed the 9x13 pan for the brownies so this was all for nothing. NOTHING!


I'd play around with this recipe. Instead of bittersweet I would use semisweet and I'd put more salt on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment