Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cinnamon Squares

I was really excited to bake this recipe... I kept looking at it but had to wait until I had the double boiler. The picture in the cookbook looks amazingly yummy. I'm hoping mine lives up to the hype.




I liked that she has you mix in the melted butter after everything else has been incorporated... makes for a smooth batter.


You put half the batter in the pan, top with chopped chocolate and a cinnamon sugar mix and then the other half of the batter.








It comes out nice and golden and smells like a chocolate cinnamon dream.


After it cools you make a chocolate frosting and top it... her picture makes the frosting look amazing. Mine makes it look decent.


Looking forward to the frosting getting to the desired consistency so I can slice and EAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment