Monday, September 10, 2012

Chewy Chunky Blondies Round 2

While waiting for my shortbreads to chill in the fridge (more about that mess later) I decided to go ahead and make the blondies again. This time I used semisweet chocolate chunks, milk chocolate chips and the sweetened coconut. I baked them for 55 minutes and they came out just right. That is a pretty significant difference from the 40 min she had in the recipe but that's kind of the whole point of this blog. I'm learning how to use visual cues to know when things are done instead of following the instructions exactly.
Waiting for these to cool was the worst part... after the last ones came out so under cooked I was really hoping for a good outcome. I could tell from how brown the edges were that I should be ok but you never know. I think they came out just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment